- Ελληνική Έκδοση
- Undergraduate Courses Outlines
- Outline Modification (available only for faculty members)
- Department of Mathematics
- Save as PDF or Print (to save as PDF, pick the corresponding option from the list of printers, located in the window which will popup)
School of Science
Department of Mathematics
|Level of Studies||
Differential Equations I
|Independent Teaching Activities||
Lectures (Weekly Teaching Hours: 3, Credits: 6)
|Language of Instruction and Examinations||
Language of Instruction (lectures): Greek
|Is the Course Offered to Erasmus Students||
|Course Website (URL)||See eCourse, the Learning Management System maintained by the University of Ioannina.|
Applying: Studying natural phenomena using the aforementioned notions.
Evaluating: Teaching undergraduate and graduate courses.
This course is designed to be the continuation of the compulsory course “Introduction to Differential Equations” and is comprised of two main, closely related parts. The following subjects are studied, in alphabetical order:
- Boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations.
- Initial value problems for ordinary differential equations.
- Nonlinear ordinary differential equations.
- Systems of ordinary differential equations.
Teaching and Learning Methods - Evaluation
|Use of Information and Communications Technology||
|Student Performance Evaluation||
Language of evaluation: Greek and English. Methods of evaluation:
In any case, all students can participate in written exams at the end of the semester, during the exams period. The aforementioned information along with all the required details are available through the course's website. The information is explained in detail at the beginning of the semester, as well as, throughout the semester, during the lectures. Reminders are also posted at the beginning of the semester and throughout the semester, through the course's website. Upon request, all the information is provided using email or social networks.